The scholarship is for young, high aspiring and high potential African MBA candidates who can contribute to better leadership and governance of the continent of Africa.
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Advertisement
- Position(s): Several
- Applications closing Date: Unspecified
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Company Name: Eni-Oxford Africa
In line with its mission, inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), ENI contributes to the SDGs targets through strategic cooperation focused on areas of common interest such as youth employment, agriculture value chains and renewable energy and energy efficiency, particularly in Africa.
- Two scholarships are available. The scholarship covers full MBA course fees, a living expenses stipend, and one return air fare.
- Open to high aspiring and high potential African MBA candidates who can contribute to better leadership and governance of the continent. Scholars will be selected by Oxford Said on academic merit and/or potential.
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in one of the African countries in which ENI operates, including:
- Ivory Coast
- Rep. of Congo
- South Africa
How to Apply
Once you have submitted your MBA application, they will use the details you have provided to determine your eligibility for this scholarship. You do not need to undertake any additional actions.
There is no fixed application deadline for this scholarship. All eligible offer-holders will be considered after each MBA admissions deadline, however, they cannot guarantee the availability of the scholarship in their latest application stage.
For more information, visit Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship.