BECE School Placement is out. The question is, How Do You Check 2022 BECE School Placement?
“When Will 2020 BECE Placement Be Out, Is 2020 BECE School Placement Out, When Will the BECE School Placement Be Released 2020, BECE 2020 Placement, Is 2020 BECE Placement Out, BECE School Placement 2020 Release Date, BECE School Placement 2020 Date, School Placement List 2020.”
How Do I Check My 2020 BECE School Placement?
There are two ways of checking the BECE School Placement, and there are,
- Via Mobile Phones
- Via PCs
How to Check BECE School Placements via Mobile Phone
The Mobile Phone method might be obsolete with the 2020 school placement, so we recommend you use The Computerized School Selection and Placement System, CSSPS placement portal.
If the above method doesn’t work, simply dial *447*160# to get your placement on your phone.
Follow the steps provided to check your SHS Placement.
Assuming your index number is 9797979797
- Step 1: Go to Messages on your phone and initiate a new SMS/TEXT message.
- Step 2: Type your index number Eg: 9797979797 and send it to shortcode 1060.
- Step 3: You will receive details of the school placement. (if this does not work, then go to Step 4.)
- Step 4: Add the last two digits of your year of completion to the index number and send. EG: If you completed it in 2020, type 979797979719 and send it to 1060.
THINGS TO NOTE:
Do not add any [SPACE] anywhere. No space before or after. Just text the 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBER to 1060 shortcode.
In STEP 4 above, the 9797979797 is the assumed index number and 19 is the year of completion. Those numbers are just for demonstration purposes.
If the First Step Does Not Work Try This;
To access the portal the first thing to do is to get a pin code. How do you get the code? Dial *713*24# to get the code on your phone and then log on to the site.
In entering your index numbers must add 19 (e.g. 979797979720), signifying the year of completion, and then you go through the other instructions by inserting your serial number and pin and then your placement.
How to Check BECE Placement on PC
In order for you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
- Step 1: The first step is to ensure you have the placement checker.
- Step 2: Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Step 3: Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal: http://www.cssps.gov.gh/ or https://www.cssps.org/
- Step 4: Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2020, this is what you will input: 123456789020.
- Step 5: On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top of the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Step 6: Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- Step 7: After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
If you are not placed into a school, proceed with the self-placement.
Problems Encountered when Checking Your Placement
The most common problem is when you submit your details but the system seems not to recognize your details. So when messages like this Show up “Sorry the Index Number, Scratch Card Number/PIN Number does not exist“ Please look carefully and retype.
You have to try again using the same scratch card. Do not use another scratch card because the fault is not on the scratch card.
Some of the reasons you might be experiencing challenges printing your admission forms include:
When a lot of people are checking their results on the website, it slows down. Therefore, you shouldn’t panic but just be patient.
You might also experience challenges if your results were received later than others. If the results are withheld, you can get them later so keep checking until you have them.
For more information about the Basic Education Certificate Examination, direct all enquires to the National Examination Administration Department call numbers below;
- Telephone Numbers: 233-0302- 685917 | 233-0302- 685947 | 233-0302- 685986.