CalBank is a commercial bank in Ghana, that is licensed by the Bank of Ghana, the central bank and national banking regulator.
- We are Responsible. We commit to deliver our products and services within sound financial, social and ethical practices.
- We are Effective. We provide effective solutions for managing our clients’ banking needs.
- We are Decisive. We make sound decisions based on risk, local market knowledge, opportunity and timing.
Is Cal Bank an International Bank?
Does CalBank Work on Saturdays?
How Can I Open an Account in Ghana?
Requirements for Opening a Personal Bank Account in Ghana
- A valid form of identification such as a passport.
- Proof of residence.
- Tax Identification Number
- Passport Pictures
- Work and residence permit.
- A letter of introduction from your banking institution in your home country
- Some banks may request a reference letter from an account-holder of the bank to which you are applying in Ghana and/or a letter of reference from your employer.
How Do I Open an Account with Cal Bank?
- An identification one (1) passport sized picture
- Valid National ID (acceptable options; Voter ID, National ID, Driver’s Licence and International Passport)
- Proof of address; completion of address verification form.
What’s the CalBank USSD Code?
CalBank Mobile Banking Service is an easy way to access eligible your CalBank accounts from anywhere, at any time, using your mobile phone. You can use our USSD Code (*771#) to securely view your account balances and activity, transfer money between accounts or pay bills.
23 Independence Avenue
P.O.Box 14596 Accra, Ghana
+233 302 680 062 / +233 302 680 063
+233 302 680 065 / +233 302 680 079 /+233 800 500 500