Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub. The main languages that the agency works in are English, French & Portuguese. There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies is in English. This role requires the individual to manage financial functions of the agency in Ghana. They should maintain a far sightedness in order to ensure that the funds are utilized in the most efficient manner. Their actions directly affect the profitability, growth and goodwill of the agency.
FAQs: “Publicis West Africa Address, Publicis Login, Publicis Nigeria“
Publicis West Africa (PWA) Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company: Publicis West Africa (PWA)
- Closing Date : 4th April 2023
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, media, tech, consumer trends and behavior.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with social media, Google Ads, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Studio etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Digital Marketing
- Website & CMS management
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- HTML (is an advantage)
Publics Groupe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits any forms of Discrimination or Harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees in line with our Employment Equity Plan. All appointments will be based on qualifications, experience and best fit, but preference will be given to all affirmative action candidates or designated groups.