The Evangelical Presbyterian University College, EPUC student portal and the steps on how to log in successfully are below.
“FAQs: e-learning.epuc.edu.gh, Evangelical Presbyterian University college ho, ep university college fees
epuc courses, ep university admission 2020, epic e-learning, Evangelical Presbyterian college of education, Presbyterian University college masters programs…”
EPUC Student Portal
Student Portal is a commonly used phrase to describe the login page where students can provide a User name and Password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
The Student Portal is also known as the EPUC Portal
5 Things to know before Login
Before attempting to login into the EPUC student portal, Users must note the following regulations that will help secure their password.
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become experts at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
- You may also choose to change your password regularly for security reasons
How to Login to EPUC Student Portal
Open your browser, and navigate to the EPUC Portal or simply click on https://elearning.epuc.edu.gh/login/index.php
Login with username and password.
On successful login, you’ll be directed to your student portal.
For any complaint, view the student service portal for help
- ➡️ EPUC STUDENT SERVICE ⬅️