The Methodist University College Ghana, MUCG School of Graduate Studies admission portal is open for prospective applicants.
MUCG Online Postgraduate Admissions
Before proceeding to download the Methodist University College Ghana, MUCG Postgraduate online application form, there are tons of information you need to learn about, it includes;
- Purchase the Methodist University College Ghana application e-voucher
- Read and understand the preceding information before proceeding
- Meet the MUCG postgraduate Programme requirements
- Scan all the MUCG required documents into soft copies
- Remember to always have original copies with you if you are visiting the Methodist University College Ghana
- Be sure to complete all necessary payments
- Then click below to create a student account for applications.
MUCG Postgraduate Forms
The MUCG Postgraduate forms are available online.
- Ghanaian Applicant Form – PDF
- Foreign Applicant Form – PDF
How To Apply Online for Postgraduate Programmes
You can apply online for your selected courses, Here are the steps to guide you through.
To apply, CLICK HERE PLEASE.
Select to apply as a Ghanaian Applicant or an International Applicant.
For Ghanaian applicants, a new dialogue box will appear, Login with your serial number and pin code to begin.
For International applicants, enter your serial number and pin code.
Log in to continue.
After this step, it means that you are approaching a successful application process, keep following instructions and do the right thing.
Remember to always check your email for further admission information.
Note: Your E-Voucher Number and PIN will be your Online Admissions System login details.