Under the University of Edinburgh, one scholarship to the value of £10,000 will be available for nationals from Kenya applying to any eligible MSC or LLM Program of study within the School of Law in the 2022-2023 academic year.
GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law at the University of Edinburgh Advertisement
- Position(s): Several
- Applications closing Date: April 21, 2022
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Company Name: GREAT
- Each scholarship will award an amount of £10,000 which will be deducted from your tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic year.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to a national and resident of Kenya who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis for any thought (on campus) LLM or M.Sc. program listed below within the School of Law.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
- LLM in Commercial Law
- LLM in Comparative and European Private Law
- LLM in Corporate Law
- LLM in Criminal Law and Criminal Justice
- M.Sc. in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- LLM in European Law
- M.Sc. in Global Crime, Justice and Security
- LLM in Global Environment and Climate Change Law
- LLM in Human Rights
- LLM in Innovation, Technology and the Law
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM in International Banking Law and Finance
- LLM in International Economic Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM in Law
- LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
How to Apply
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to ten working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd the web based information portal.
For more information, visit GREAT Scholarships.