The management of the Mukiria Technical Training Institute (Mukiria TTI) has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The Mukiria Technical Training Institute, Mukiria TTI Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Mukiria TTI Admission Requirements
- 1. Original and copies of KCSE certificate/results slip.
- Original and copy of leaving Certificate (O level)
- Original and copy of birth certificate.
- 3 recently taken passport size photographs.
- Listed text books.
- Original and copy of National Identity card.
- Enough writing materials.
For more information about Mukiria TTI requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.