The management of Uzima University has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The Uzima University Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
UoN Admission Requirements
- Mean grade B, and B plain in Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics/Physics, English/Kiswahili. OR
- Holders of Diploma in Medical related courses, a Mean grade of C+ in KCSE and an average of C+ in Cluster subjects OR
- Holders of Bachelors degree in Biological Sciences and a minimum of C+ in Cluster subjects.
General / Minimum Requirements
The minimum admission criteria to Bridging Courses shall be:
- KCSE mean grade of C+ or equivalent and at least a C- in the subject to be bridged or equivalent
Admission to Certificate Courses will be based on any of the following minimum qualifications:
- KCSE mean a grade of C- or equivalent.
- An O’ level means a grade of Division III or equivalent.
- An A’ Level qualification with a minimum of two subsidiary passes or equivalent.
Admission to Diploma Courses will be based on any of the following minimum qualifications:
- KCSE mean grade C- or equivalent plus a Certificate
- An O’ level qualification with a minimum division III or equivalent
- An A’ level qualification with a minimum of two subsidiary passes or equivalent
- A recent Color passport size photo
- Downloaded application form used for admission
- A copy of secondary level education certificate (e.g. KCSE certificate) / and diploma certificates (where applicable)
- Certified undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- Certified copies of their master’s degree certificates and academic transcripts
- Duly filled and signed Registration Form
- Duly filled and signed Admission Form
- Duly Executed Bond
For more information about UoN requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.