Compassion International is an evangelical Christian Child Development NGO that for over sixty years has existed as an advocate for children, to release them from poverty and enable them to become responsible and fulfilled Christian ADULTS.
- Job Title: Sponsor Donor Support Associate
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Position(s): No Experience Jobs
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organisation: Compassion International
Compassion International Job Advert
The Sponsor Donor Support Associate assists with the day-to-day processes and activities to service the sponsor-donor connection. Specifically, the sponsor and donor services associate assists the processing of child sponsorship, child survival, youth and other field program communication resources.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioural expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Assists with coordinating the gathering of communication resources from the church partner.
- Follows production schedules with deadlines and acts on feedback on the quality of information received.
- Supports various field office staff to process marketing or external relations related information.
- Generates, organizes, records, and tracks child, mother-child unit and student information and correspondence documents.
- Helps monitor quality of documents and enters them into the database for dispatching.
- Produces electronic child information by entering child and sponsorship data into database and produces database reports and maintains computer files. Also reviews, approves or rejects child information received.
- Often provides some general administrative support.
- Faith: Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Culture: Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviours” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a High School Diploma
- No experience is required beyond the minimum education requirement N/A
- No experience is required beyond the minimum education requirement Cash flow management and/or treasury experience required, including at least 2 years foreign exchange experience.
- Experience with non-profit organizations preferred.
How to Apply to Compassion International Vacancy:
All candidates who wish to join Compassion International in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries