eMaisha Pay Ltd is an award-winning financial technology company leveraging advanced technology to credit score micro and small businesses, empowering them with access to quick, flexible, and non-collateral working capital to grow their businesses. We are on a mission to unlock financial opportunities for the over 45 million micro and small businesses in Africa.
- Job Title: Android Engineer
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Position(s): 200 Fresher Job Opportunities
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organisation: eMaisha Pay Ltd
eMaisha Pay Ltd Job Advert
Are you enthusiastic in developing solutions that will empower Africa’s 44 million micro and small businesses? Do you have a strong sense of purpose, are goal-oriented, and analytical? Do you agree that financial inclusion for micro and small businesses is a significant step forward for the continent’s social and economic transformation? If so, we’d want to speak with you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, design, and ship new features, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Improving application performance through optimization and bug fixing
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Analyzing, testing and assisting with integration of applications
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and code optimization
- Test code for robustness, usability and general reliability
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- We are looking for a passionate, analytical, and first principles minded person with a strong drive for impact
- Expert knowledge in Kotlin and Java
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android app development using Kotlin
- Experience with Android SDK
- Familiarity with XML basics
- Proficiency in object-oriented fundamentals
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Business knowledge of the fintech sector.
- Being a contrarian is an added advantage.
How to Apply to eMaisha Pay Ltd Vacancy:
All candidates should apply online at the link below
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries