FINCA Uganda Limited (MDI) was the first licensed microfinance deposit taking institution in Uganda, and part of a global network which serves over 1,000,000 clients in 22 countries. FINCA Uganda currently offers loans, savings and money transfer services in Uganda, one of the most competitive and dynamic microfinance markets in the world.
- Job Title: Executive Secretary
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Applications Closing Date: 18th March 2022
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organization: FINCA Limited (MDI)
FINCA Limited Job Advert
The Executive Secretary position is responsible for handling standard office responsibilities on behalf of the executive office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling all phone calls, internal and external communications for the Managing Director’s Office.
- Managing and Coordinating Meetings for the Managing Director’s Office and where required taking notes and minutes to Managing Director meetings.
- Planning and Coordinating Board Room Meeting schedules for the Management Team.
- Preparation of meeting documents for Managing Director, filing and retrieval of correspondences to the Managing Director’s Office.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of functional files for the Managing Director and the general office management.
- Planning and organizing the Managing Director’s travel and itineraries including travel scheduling, hotel bookings, travel arrangements both local and international
- Coordinating Managing Directors events and speaking engagement with stakeholders
- Preliminary drafting of correspondences on the Managing director’s behalf
- Preparation and consolidation of presentations and reports for Managing Director.
- Making/ receiving calls for the Managing Director, booking appointments, receiving visitors, etc.
- Ensuring the Managing Director’s office is in good working condition at all times i.e. computer, telephone and the entire maintenance of the office.
- Monitoring and managing the Managing Director’s schedule.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a reputable University
- Two years of work experience in administrative support roles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication/influence and persuasion skills
- Flexibility/Tolerance of Ambiguity
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply to FINCA Limited Vacancy
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries