The management of Great Lakes Regional University, GLRU has released the application requirements, registration requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session, see below.
Great Lakes Regional University Requirements
The following are the requirements for admission to Degree programmes:
- A bachelor’s degree: At least two principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent and Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes or diploma with at least a credit from a recognized institution.
- An ordinary diploma: Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least 1 principal pass and two subsidiaries obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent and Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes.
- An ordinary certificate: Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 3 passes obtained at the same sitting.
Masters / Higher Degree
A post graduate diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
Post Graduate Diplomas
- A bachelors degree from a recognized university in any discipline.
Great Lakes Regional University General Requirements
- New email address
- ID number Or passport number.
- Application fee.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
THINGS TO NOTE
Before Applying to the Great Lakes Regional University, GLRU there are important things to know:
- Closing Dates: Do you know the Great Lakes Regional University, GLRU Applications Closing Dates? Simply Click Here
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, pay it to the school account. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
- Apply on Time: Some Great Lakes Regional University, GLRU qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
Direct all quarries to the Great Lakes Regional University, GLRU official page.