The Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) is the Leader of Government Business in Parliament and responsible for the coordination and implementation of Government Policies across Ministries, Departments and other Public Institutions.
- Job Title: Driver
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Position(s): 5 Job Opportunities
- Applications Closing Date: 17th May 2023
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organisation: Office of the Prime Minister (OPM)
- Reports To: Settlement Commandant
- Reference Number: 009/RD/2023
Office of the Prime Minister Job Advert
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of the official Vehicle.
- Ensures that the vehicle is in a sound mechanical condition.
- Reports faults on the Vehicle.
- Reports accidents to the Police and the Ministry’s Transport Officer.
- Ensures that the vehicle is always clean.
- Ensures that the vehicle is serviced on time.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must be a Ugandan holding a Uganda Certificate of Education with a pass in English, Valid Driving Permit, competence Driving Test from Ministry of Works and Transport with 3 Years working experience.
- Age: 21 Years & Above
How to Apply to Office of the Prime Minister Vacancy:
Handwritten application letters be addressed to the Permanent Secretary Office of the Prime Minister, P.O. Box 341, KAMPALA. Uganda
All application letters should include; Copies of Academic certificates, record of experience, a detailed CV with personal contact addresses e.g. phone contacts, e-mail addresses, and a recent passport photograph of the applicant and indicate three referees. The applicant should be a person of high moral character and integrity willing to work in the remote rural settlements and should apply for one (1) post.
All applicants must quote the Reference Number of the post advertised, indicate the reference number on the top left-hand side corner of the application letter’s envelope, seal it and submit the application letter to the following physical addresses;
Human Resource Department Open Registry on 3rd Floor, Office of the Prime Minister, KAMPALA
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries