Reach Out Mbuya Community Health Initiative (ROM) is a Faith and Community-based organization providing holistic care to extremely vulnerable people living with HIV/AIDS. ROM holistically focuses on the body, mind, family, and community wellbeing.
- Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA) to Executive Director
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Applications Closing Date: Sunday 22nd May 2023 at 5:00 pm
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Reports to: Executive Director
- Organization: Reach Out Mbuya Community Health Initiative (ROM)
ROM Job Advert
The role supports the overall ED Section activities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the preparation for the section meetings and minute taking
- Support the Section with various administrative tasks.
- Arrange meetings with government officials, CSOs and other stakeholders for the ED.
- Keep an updated contact list and be the specialist in organising the Section’s contacts and network.
- Support the communication function in press and information activities, including managing the social media and website.
- Support the in the planning and organising of public & staff events, AGM, Retreats etc.
- Process payment requests in the section in liaison with Administration.
- Ensure proper filing & documentation, both electronically and in hard copy.
- Have a good overview of the tasks performed in the Section in order to support in planning and organizing work.
- Support and observe the safeguarding culture in the organization regularly documenting and reporting identified and potential safeguarding issues to the HR.
- Ensure health, safety, and security in your area of operation, as you promote the vision, mission and the values of Reach Out Mbuya.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least two years of relevant experience, preferably serving an executive role.
- Very good knowledge of PC usage and applications related to MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Internet etc.
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural team
- Strong sense of initiative
- Attention to detail and ability to execute duties with accuracy
- Good organizational skills
- Proven ability to work under time pressure, good stress management
- Ability to communicate clearly and with confidence, both orally and in written form
- Networking skills to support the Section in developing contacts
- Reliability and responsibility
How to Apply to Reach Out Mbuya Community Health Initiative Vacancy
All suitably qualified candidates please Send a cover letter and CV/resume with 3 professional referees in PDF format as one document. Both Cover letter and CV must not exceed 4 pages. Please send your application to the Human Resource Manager ROM through the Email: [email protected]
No need of attaching other documents at this level.
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries
- ROM is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Any form of lobbying or canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Applications beyond the deadline will not be considered.