The cookstove project is a non-profitable charitable organization dedicated to improving Health, improving the environment with clean cookstoves.
- Job Title: Marketing & Communication Officer
- Duty Station: Mukono, Uganda
- Position(s): Fresher Jobs
- Applications Closing Date: 30th March 2023
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organization: The Cookstove Project Uganda
The Cookstove Project Job Advert
The Cookstove Project Uganda is seeking to recruit for the position below; Marketing & Communication Officer. Marketing & Communication Officer is a full-time position based in Mukono – Kampala. He or She will be responsible for overseeing data testimonies, Stories, Photography collections, and reporting for activity as guided by the Cookstove Project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare external and internal reports and communication materials for donors.
- Generate data visualization, photography, outcome-based testimonies for use in the project, and strategic decision-making.
- Supervise timely and consistent data, stories collection, and reporting from all project partners in operational districts.
- Promote information use among stakeholders locally and internationally.
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the National Director. He or she will report to the National Director and will supervise the marketing and communications officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Business Administration, Education, and Development Studies.
- Experience in strategic marking and Communications both locally and internationally.
- Excellent writing, oral and organizational skills.
- Exceptional Photography skills.
- Ability to undertake extensive local travel; and
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply To the Cookstove Project Vacancy:
Please submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] Or hand delivery to the reception Salaama Road Kisoga Town Council – Mukono
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries