Mandated by the Uganda Cancer Institute Act of 2016, the Uganda Cancer Institute is an autonomous body, with the mandate to, among others, undertake and coordinate the management of cancer and cancer-related diseases in Uganda. It is critical to the evolution of a National Centre of Excellence, providing specialized treatment and care for all types of cancer using all the available subspecialty expertise possible, as well as engineering oncology-centered research and training.
- Job Title: Assistant Inventory Management Officer
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Position(s): No Experience Diploma Jobs
- Applications Closing Date: 28th March 2023
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organization: Uganda Cancer Institute (UCI)
- Reports to: Inventory Management Officer
Uganda Cancer Institute Job Advert
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in receiving, keeping, retrieve and issue stores in accordance with the established procedures.
- To assist in receiving and compiling of requisition orders.
- To assist in verifying invoices against goods received notes.
- To assist in posting and maintaining stores records.
- To undertake stock-taking and stock-inspection.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Stores/Supplies Chain Management or Procurement or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Must be computer Literate
- Records and information Management
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Accountability; Concern for quality and standards
- Ethics and Integrity; Customer Care and Public Relations and Communication Skills.
How to Apply to Uganda Cancer Institute Vacancy:
All suitably qualified and interested persons should address their applications to the Executive Director Uganda Cancer Institute, P. O. Box 3935 Kampala and Email to: [email protected]. All applicants should attach their Academic/Professional/Certificates, Transcripts/Result slips and Registration Certificates with detailed Curriculum Vitae where applicable.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries