The management of Uganda Pentecostal University, UPU has released the application requirements, registration requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session, see below.
Uganda Pentecostal University Requirements
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS TO A DIPLOMA PROGRAM
The minimum entry requirements for admission to a diploma program are:
1 Uganda certificate of Education (O’Level) with a minimum of five passes
2 Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (A ‘Level) with a minimum of one principle pass and two subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting or
3 A certificate from an institution of higher learning recognized by the National Council of Higher Education
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS TO AN ORDINARY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The minimum entry requirements for admission to an ordinary certificate program are: Uganda Certificate of Education (O’Level) with a minimum of three credits obtained at the same sitting.
International applicants must first have their qualifications translated and then equated by Uganda National Examinations Board. Admissions will then be given when they are found to meet the requirements for each program described above.
Uganda Pentecostal University General Requirements
- New email address
- ID number Or passport number.
- Application fee.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
THINGS TO NOTE
Before Applying to the Uganda Pentecostal University, UPU there are important things to know:
- Closing Dates: Do you know the Uganda Pentecostal University, UPU Applications Closing Dates? Simply Click Here
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, pay it to the school account. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
- Apply on Time: Some Uganda Pentecostal University, UPU qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
Direct all quarries to the Uganda Pentecostal University, UPU official page.