The African University College of Communications, AUCC student portal and the steps on how to log in successfully are below.
“FAQs: AUCC e-learning portal, AUCC portal, AUCC sip login, aucc.edu.gh student portal, sip portal, AUCC short courses, African university college of communication admission requirements, AUCC logo…”
AUCC Student Portal
Student Portal is a commonly used phrase to describe the login page where students can provide a User name and Password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
The AUCC Student Portal is also known as the Single-Sign-On
5 Things to know before Login
Before attempting to login into the AUCC student portal, Users must note the following regulations that will help secure their password.
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become experts at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
- You may also choose to change your password regularly for security reasons
How to Login to AUCC Student Portal
Open your browser, and navigate to the Single-Sign-On or simply click on https://portal.aucc.edu.gh/login
Login with username and password.
On successful login, you’ll be directed to your student portal.
For any complaint, view the student service portal for help
- ➡️ AUCC STUDENT AFFAIR⬅️