The management of the Bia Lamplighter College of Education (BLCE) has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The Bia Lamplighter College of Education, BLCE Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
BLCE Admission Requirements
Applicants are required to pass the following departmental evaluations:
- Students must have completed their Master’s degree within the prescribed time frame as stated by the Bia Lamplighter College of Education.
- Physical and
- Environmental Fitness evaluations
General / Minimum Requirements
The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) with a minimum of 30% in the language of learning and teaching of the higher education institution as certified by Umalusi, coupled with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects.
- At least 60% in three fundamental subjects, including English; and.
- At least 70% in four compulsory vocational subjects, chosen from the National Certificate (Vocational) Level 4.
- An abstract of the proposed research topic must be submitted to the Departmental Research Committee for approval prior to registration.
For more information about BLCE requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.