The management of the Christ Apostolic University College (CAUC) has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The Christ Apostolic University College, CAUC Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
CAUC Admission Requirements
Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. (C6) in six WASSCE subjects (3 core and 3 elective subjects respectively). Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. A minimum aggregate score of 24.
- SSSCE Candidates: Passes in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English and Mathematics and three (3) elective subjects.
- WASSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (AI – C6) in six (6) subjects, including English and Mathematics and three (3) elective subjects
- ‘O’ LEVEL Candidates: 5 Credit including English and Mathematics plus GCE ‘A’ 2 passes
- GBCE/ ABCE Candidates: General Business Certificate Examination holders with passes in three (3) compulsory subjects including English Language and Three (3) elective subjects including Business Mathematics plus two (2) Advanced Susines3 Certificate passes
TOP UP Qualifications for LEVEL 200/300
- HND holders with a minimum of Second Class Lower in relevant disciplines with two years post – qualification experience will be admitted to Level 300 to pursue a degree in the same speciality or related discipline for four semesters.
- Part qualified holders of Professional Qualifications in ICA, ACCA, ICSA, CIMA (I & II), CIM etc may also apply.
- Applicants with Diploma in Business Studies in Accounting, Management or Statistics as well as Teachers’ Certificate and Diploma in Education may also apply MATURE APPLICANTS Age: At least Twenty-five (25) years old by 31st Dec., 2.014 a. Applicants seeking admission as mature candidates should enclose a photocopy of a birth certificate issued to them not less than five (5) years from the day of completion of admission forms. b. Entrance Examination General Paper Main Papers Candidates who do not have a pass in Mathematics Fees and Scholarships Fee charged are moderate, affordable and cost-effective in relation to the quality of instructional time and the availability of the modern state of the art teaching and learning facilities.
For more information about AUCC requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.