The management of the Entrance University College has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The Entrance University College Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Entrance University College Admission Requirements
Admission into the School of Pharmacy for the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Programme shall follow an interview of eligible candidates as follow.
- Admission into Level 100 will be from the Senior Secondary School with the WASSCE and SSSCE results.
- Students with WASSCE must have credit passes (at least Grade C6) in three core subjects, namely, English, Mathematics and Integrated Science, and in three Elective subjects, namely Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics, and a pass in core Social Studies.
- Students with SSCE must have a credit pass (at least Grade D) in English, Core Mathematics and in three Elective subjects, namely Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics, and a pass in core Social Studies, with the total aggregate not exceeding 24. Or
- With other qualifications including, International Baccalaureate (IB), International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) or their equivalent Qualifications
Admission to Level 200 shall be open to applicants who hold bachelor’s degrees from relevant disciplines such as chemistry, biochemistry, biological sciences from a recognized institution.
Further to the section I (a) & (b) admission into Level 200 shall be subject to:
- Quality of the academic transcripts of the applicant
- Outcome of an interview and/or entrance examination
- Auditing some courses in the Level 100
For more information about Entrance University College requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.