First Atlantic Bank is a universal bank in Ghana. It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Bank of Ghana, the central bank and the national banking regulator.
The Purple Experience by First Atlantic Bank is our pledge to offer customers a simple fun and professional banking experience. Purple is the refreshing colour of nobility and we aim to provide hassle-free and customer-convenience oriented banking products and services that let you enjoy absolute financial peace of mind. It’s a one of a kind experience and you deserve it too. Welcome aboard! Contact us today to activate your Purple Experience
Our core values are summarized in the acronym I-CARE and serves as a constant reminder about what our priorities are on a daily basis;
- Integrity – We strive to maintain honesty and sincerity in our business, abiding by the highest professional standards and ethics.
- Customer Centric – Our customers are at the centre of all we do.
- Agile – Our dedication to fast, timely results is second to none.
- Resilience – We are resolute in our resolve to confront challenges head-on.
- Excellence – We pursue distinction in our service delivery.
Providing superior Financial Solutions and creating value for stakeholders
“To be a global bank out of Ghana”
What’s the First Atlantic Merchant Bank Ghana USSD Code?
Introducing *442# the First Atlantic Bank USSD
Address: Atlantic Place
No. 1 Seventh Avenue
Ridge West, Accra, Ghana
Tel: +233 (0)30 268 2203
+233 (0)30 268 0825
Email: [email protected]