The Garden City University College, GCUC School of Graduate Studies has released the Postgraduate Admission Requirement for prospective applicants and the public.
GCUC Postgraduate Admission Requirement
The General entry requirements for Postgraduate programmes are detailed below.
1. Possess a minimum of 2ndClass Honours (Lower Division) BSc Degree in Midwifery or BSc Degree in Nursing with a Diploma in Midwifery, from an accredited and recognized university
2. Possess a valid Licence of Registration for Practice from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana or any other country
3. Have at least two (2) years of teaching/clinical experience after National Service
4. Present letter of Intent/Purpose
5. Submit two Reference Letters: one Academic from the applicant’s Training Institution, and one Clinical from his/her Head of Department
6. Pass a Selection Interview
Please drop all enquiries in the comment box below.