The Ghana Baptist University College, GBUC School of Graduate Studies has released the Postgraduate Admission Requirement for prospective applicants and the general public.
GBUC Postgraduate Admission Requirement
The General entry requirements for Postgraduate programmes are detailed below.
The program is designed for professionals who want to perform effectively in a challenging global environment by enhancing, deepening, or developing their knowledge in the field of business administration. The program is to provide strong general management courses for students to propel them into managerial positions.
The specific objectives of the MBA (General Management) program are to equip graduates with:
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving and technical skills that will enable future managers to identify, analyze, and solve complex and unstructured problems in small, medium and large organizations.
- An ability to integrate managerial concepts and techniques from various business disciplines and apply them to complex management problems.
- The requisite knowledge and skills for intellectually demanding positions in industry, academic life, and public services.
- An ability to work as a team member, to produce strong presentations and reports.
- A platform on which they can leapfrog onto a Ph.D. program.
Please drop all enquiries in the comment box below.