The Methodist University College Ghana, MUCG School of Graduate Studies has released the Postgraduate Admission Requirement for prospective applicants and the general public.
MUCG Postgraduate Admission Requirement
The General entry requirements for Postgraduate programmes are detailed below.
An applicant for admission to candidature for the PhD in Education should possess:
A Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) degree or Research Master’s degree in a related field obtained from an accredited tertiary institution.
An M.A./M.Ed. an applicant without research must have obtained a GPA of 3.0 and not less than grade B in a research methods course.
Applicants will also need to submit the following documents:
- Research Proposal (the word limit for the proposal is 1000 words)
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Master’s Degree Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Personal Statement
- Three (3) academic references in support of the application. At least one of these must be from a Senior Lecturer on the applicant’s master’s programme.
Applicant must possess a good first Degree
The following will also apply in the case of programmes under the Faculty of Education;
A first degree (at least a Second Class Lower Division) in any discipline from an approved tertiary institute
A first degree (Third Class Division) or a Pass in any discipline from an approved tertiary institution with additional work experience ofaminimumof2years.
» READ MORE FROM THE OFFICIAL PAGE.
Please drop all enquiries in the comment box below.