The management of the Nurses Training College, Seikwa has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
Nurses Training College, Seikwa Requirements
Below are the requirements for admission into Nurses Training College, Seikwa.
Admission Entry Requirement
Admission into the college is in line with the Ministry of Health policy.
- Forms are sold to prospective candidates at any accredited bank by the ministry.
- The form is filled out and submitted online through the MOH/HTI portal.
- Qualified applicants are shortlisted for selection interviews.
- Admission messages are sent to the candidates who performed well and are academically qualified in the interview.
- Final admission letters are prepared for candidates who are able to pay their admission fees.
- The documents of the newly enrolled students (freshers) are verified and filed. The various SHS/WASSCE certificates are verified online (WAEC VERIFICATION).
- Fresh students complete their course registration at the academic office.
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) online indexing is completed for each student.
- The matriculation Ceremony is finally organised to officially admit the freshers into the college…
Registered General Nursing and Registered Nurse Assistance Clinical
Candidates must possess SSSCE/WASSCE with an aggregate score of twenty-four (24) and thirty-six respectively or better in six subjects.
The required grades should be A-D in SSSCE or A1-C6 in WASSCE for the three (3) core subjects (English Language, mathematics, and integrated science) and three (3) elective subjects covering
- General- Agriculture