The management of the Princefield University College has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The Princefield University College Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Princefield University College Admission Requirements
Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. (C6) in six WASSCE subjects (3 core and 3 elective subjects respectively). Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. A minimum aggregate score of 24.
- SSSCE/WASSCE: An SSSCE or WASSCE candidate must have credit passes in the three core subjects, namely English Language, Integrated Science, Mathematics, and any other three elective subjects preferably Physics, Chemistry, Biology and elective mathematics. Candidates must have a total aggregate score of 24 or better in the WAEC. A combination of SSSCE and WASSCE is not acceptable. The qualifying candidate will be admitted to level 100 to pursue an 8- semester BSc programme. WASSCE and SSSCE results are not counted together.
- GCE or IGCE Advanced Level holders should have at least a grade C in English, Mathematics and any other three subjects preferably Physics, Chemistry, Biology or mathematics.
- If you completed any of the above qualifications for more than 6 years you MUST apply as a mature candidate.
- Diploma holders in Registered General Nursing or Community Medicine (Physician Assistant) from the Kintampo Rural Health Institute with preferably THREE years of working experience and a good pass at the diploma level. Diploma holders will be admitted to level 300 to pursue a 4-semester BSc programme.
- Certificate as a State Registered Nurse or Community Health Officer with preferably THREE years of working experience and a good pass at the certificate level shall be required to sit an entrance examination and attend a selection interview and be admitted at level 200 to pursue a 6-semester BSc programme.
International Qualification Applicants
If you hold a qualification other than the WASSCE or SSSCE or are applying as a foreign applicant kindly contact the NAB to determine the equivalence of their results and provide a recommendation of their appropriateness. These include International Baccalaureate (IB), GCSE, American Grade three examinations, and other external qualifications which have equivalences to the WASSCE / SSSCE and GCE and IGCSE Advanced Level.
For more information about Princefield University College requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.