Who can be shortlisted for the Public Health Nursing and Midwifery Interview?
To be shortlisted for a Public Health Nursing and Midwifery Interview means that you have successfully completed an application form which has enabled you to stand out from the crowd, and meet the application requirement as specified by the institution.
Public Health Nursing Directives to Shortlisted Applicants for BSc. Nursing and Midwifery 2023/2024
Applicants are to come to the School of Nursing and Midwifery, Public Health Nursing with the following:
- Pay in Slip or receipt of payment
- Copy of WASSCE results slip/IB/A Levels/American Grade 12
- Photo ID-Passport, Ghana Card, NHIS Card, Voters ID, Driver’s license
- Applicants are NOT to pay any monies to third persons and should beware of confident tricksters and con men who offer to help them
- Applicants are to take note that ALL COVID-19 Protocols will be adhered too strictly.
PLEASE NOTE: The venue for the selection interview is the School of Nursing and Midwifery, Public Health Nursing School of Nursing.