The Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, PWCE student portal and the steps on how to log in successfully are below.
“FAQs: http://admission.coeportal.edu.gh print confirmation aspx, lms, coe portal, UEW lms portal, lms aamuted.edu.gh, UEW virtual learning…”
PWCE Student Portal
Student Portal is a commonly used phrase to describe the login page where students can provide a User name and Password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
The PWCE Student Portal is also known as the e-Learning Portal
5 Things to know before Login
Before attempting to login into the PWCE student portal, Users must note the following regulations that will help secure their password.
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become experts at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
- You may also choose to change your password regularly for security reasons
How to Login to PWCE Student Portal
Open your browser, and navigate to the e-Learning Portal or simply click on https://elearning.pwce.edu.gh/login/index.php
Login with username and password.
On successful login, you’ll be directed to your student portal.
For any complaint, view the student service portal for help
- ➡️ PWCE STUDENT SERVICE ⬅️