The University of Education Winneba (UEW) Sandwich School Fees for 2020/2011 Academic Year. The University of Education Winneba (UEW) Sandwich School fees schedule contains the total amount payable by both Ghanian and Foreign students for sandwich programmes.
Search Terms – “UEW school fees for 2019, UEW approved fees for 2021, UEW courses and fees, UEW distance education fees, UEW fees payment deadline, UEW sandwich fees, UEW distance education fees 2021 UEW fees 2020 pdf”…
The UEW Sandwich Fees Schedule
We publish herewith the PROVISIONAL Fees for the 2020/2021 Academic Year for Regular and Distance Education Students. For the purposes of fees determination, students have been grouped into four (4) categories listed below;
- Category A – Full Time Regular Students
- Category B – Distance Education/Evening Students
- Category C – Foreign Students
- Category D – Ghanaian Fee Paying Students
➡ CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE PROVISIONAL FEES.
UEW Residential Facility User Fee for Sandwich Students
Below is the UEW Residential Facility User Fee for Sandwich Students
|Occupancy Type||4 Weeks (GH¢)||6 Weeks (GH¢)||8 Weeks (GH¢)|
|Six in a room||250.00||375.00||500.00|
|Four in a room||300.00||450.00||600.00|
|Three in a room||300.00||450.00||600.00|
|Two in a room||350.00||525.00||700.00|
|One in a room||350.00||525.00||700.00|
SEE ALSO ➡ LIST OF UEW FEES RECEIVING BANKS FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR.
- All students of the University of Education, Winneba are required to pay their fees through TRANSFLOW at any branch of the banks indicated against their respective campuses.
- When paying, students should inform the Bank Teller that they are using the TRANSFLOW to pay the University of Education, Winneba fees.
- Students who fail to pay all fees cannot register. Continuing students are advised to visit their portals in the OSIS to know their full fees.
- Students are advised to abide by these payment arrangements so as to avoid any problems that might be related to non-compliance.