The management of the University for Professional Studies (UPSA) has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The University for Professional Studies, UPSA Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
UPSA Admission Requirements
- Show proof of age with a birth certificate which is at least five (5) years old at the time of.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ work experience and should be able to provide a letter of appointment from their employers or show any proof of employment.
General / Minimum Requirements
Applicants who possess any of the following can apply:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university/institution in relevant discipline with;
- a second class lower or better
- a third class, however, such applicants will be required to go through screening and selection interviews to ascertain their suitability for admission
- Relevant recognized full professional qualifications such as ICAG, ACCA, CIMA, CIM, CPA, ICSA and CIB.
- International applicants with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related fields recognized by GTEC. Evidence of proficiency in the English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries.
For more information about UPSA requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.