There are whole lots of Job Vacancies at the FBI, most job openings are designed for a Permanent / Full-time position in a particular office and duty station. The application process is the same for all job opening types under the FBI.
- Duty Station: Us Citizen
- Position(s): Permanent / Full-time
- Applications Closing Date: Not Specified
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary
- Salary: Not Specified
- Organisation: FBI
How to Apply to FBI Vacancies
Before submitting a new application, we recommend that you ensure the details of your work experience.
If you want to receive e-mails letting you know about newly posted jobs, you must first do the following;
To Apply to available job position, navigate to https://www.fbijobs.gov/huntsville/jobpostings
Open a job position that favours you, and carefully read the instructions that follows
Make sure that you meet the requirements of the job vacancy then do as required.
All candidates must meet these general requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Pass an FBI polygraph examination.
- Pass an FBI-administered urinalysis drug test.
- Be in compliance with the FBI Employment Drug Policy.
- Please note Drug Policy has been updated as of August 2021
In addition, you must:
- Have Never been convicted of a felony.
- Not be in default on a student loan insured by the U.S. government.
- Be registered with the Selective Service System (males only, exceptions apply).
Read more about FBI eligibility requirements here.
This announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.
Beware of criminals pretending to be FBI!
If there should be any difficulty, please visit the FBI, Career Page.