Printing to PDF is a great tool for saving time and energy. Unfortunately, some version of Windows doesn’t come with a print to PDF option, so users still need a separate PDF printer program when they want to print files to PDF.
PDF printers allow you to save and print a file as a PDF. There are also online PDF printer programs; this makes it easy for the document to be printed from any computer without much hassle.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the PDF Printer programs for Windows as well as a few lists of print to pdf software.
List of Print to PDF Software and How to Use Them.
As one of the best PDF printer applications, PDFelement comes equipped with features that make PDF printing much easier. It allows users to easily print the original PDF file without altering the formatting, If you’ll like to make any changes to the document, PDFelement will make it easy.
Pros of using PDFelement:
- It is very easy to use and highly reliable.
- The document format will remain after virtual printing.
- When you print files to PDF, you will have multiple options. You can print to PDF with comments or without; you can print to PDF and make it double-sided.
- Edit PDF smoothly like you are editing on a word processor.
- Convert scanned PDF to editable and searchable texts with OCR feature.
Adobe® Acrobat® XI Printer
Adobe Acrobat XI Printer is one of the most popular PDF printers in the business and has remained the go-to solution for most users.
Pros of using Acrobat:
- It is very reliable.
- Its PDF printing features are also quite easily accessible.
- The user can edit the PDF any way they want to by using one of the many available plugins.
Cons of using Acrobat:
- The plugins that allow you to edit the PDF are not free.
- Support for Acrobat XI has ended. Check here to find out the best alternatives to Acrobat.
How to Print to PDF Using Adobe PDF Printer
Open a file in a Windows application.
Choose File > Print.
Choose Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialogue box.
To customize the Adobe PDF printer setting, click the Properties (or Preferences) button. (In some applications, you may need to click Setup in the Print dialogue box to open the list of printers, and then click Properties or Preferences.)
Click Print. Type a name for your file, and click Save.
For more information on Adobe PDF printer settings, see Using the Adobe PDF printer.
Foxit PDF Printer
Foxit PDF Printer has recently gained popularity thanks to the fact that it comes loaded with plenty of features that increase its capability for PDF editing and printing, especially the user pleasing interface.
Pros of using Foxit:
- It is completely free.
- The printing function is easy to use and reliable.
- It comes with a pleasing and very easy to use interface.
Cons of using Foxit:
- The editing function is fairly limited as compared to some other programs on this list.
There are lots more Print to PDF Softwares, you just need to find the one best for you
For more detailed information, please drop any questions in the comment box below.