The management of Daystar University has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The Daystar University Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Daystar University Admission Requirements
The minimum requirement for entry into the Daystar Certificate program is: A KCSE mean grade of D+( plus), 3 Credits in IGCSE or its equivalent.
- A mean grade of C+ (plus) and above in KCSE, or at least 4 credits in IGCSE with 2 at least Credit passes in A level /GCE.
- BA in Communication a minimum of C+ in English is required. On admission, applicants with a B- in English will be required to do ENG 214 while those admitted with a C+ in English will be required to do ENG 098 and ENG 214.
- B.Sc Applied Computer Science, the applicant must have a minimum of C+ (plus) or its equivalent in Mathematics and Physics.
- B.Sc Nursing, the applicant must have C+ in Mathematics or Physics, Biological Sciences and English.
- “A” Level candidates, 2 principal passes in Chemistry and Biology are required.
- Upgrade Diploma to B.ScN requirements is KCSE aggregate of C (plain) and KRCHN or KRN/M Diploma in Nursing or KCE/EACE Division III and KRCHN or KRN/Diploma in Nursing, and registration with NCK.
For more information about UoN requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.