The management of the KAG EAST University has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The KAG EAST University Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
KAG EAST University Admission Requirements
KAG EAST University will admit applicants who meet any of the following minimum university requirements:
- C+ in KCSE, KNEC Diploma, KASNEB diploma, an equivalent grade obtained from a CUE recognized examining body.
A relevant Bachelor Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from a recognized institution, with three years working experience.
- Certified Copies of the National Identity Card and/or Passport, and Birth Certificate. Originals shall be presented to the Academic Registrar for verification.
- Two-page double spaced essay outlining your achievement, reasons for applying for the post-graduate program and your expectations of the program.
- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Three referees, one of which should be from your current local church Pastor is mandatory.
- Two recent passport size photographs (Write your name on reverse side)
- Bachelor’s Degree Courses: Minimum qualifications of KCSE Mean Grade C+ (plus) or its equivalent or C/C – (Minus) with a Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Diplomas: Minimum qualifications of KCSE Mean Grade C/C – (Minus) or KCSE mean grade D + (plus) and above or its equivalent from a certificate from a recognized institution.
- Certificate Courses: Minimum qualifications of KCSE Mean Grade D – (negative) and above or its equivalent.
For more information about UoN requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.