The management of the Kenya Coast Polytechnic has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The Kenya Coast Polytechnic Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Kenya Coast Polytechnic Admission Requirements
- Scanned copy of the full admission form. Attach Passport Size Photo before scanning.
- Scanned copy of KCPE result slip/certificate
- Scanned copy of KCSE result slip/certificate
- Scanned copy of National ID or birth certificate
- Scanned copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Scanned copy of bank slip for Term I full fees payment
General / Minimum Requirements
- Admission Form with passport size photo attached
- KCPE Result Slip/Certificate
- KCSE Result Slip/Certificate
- National Id or Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- The Bank Slip for term 1 fees payment MUST be surrendered to the Accounts Office for receipting on the reporting day.
- A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE)
- Grades earned in core subjects depending on the specific programs in which you are interested.
- Additional information provided in support of your application.
- An application should be accompanied by; copies of ID/Passport.
For more information about UoN requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.