Management University of Africa, MUA Fee Structure Saves as a Guide to help the student of the institution through the payment processes.
MUA School Fees and Bank Details
The Management University of Africa, MUA Fees Structure for Undergraduate, Diploma & Certificate Programmes are as follows;
MUA Payment Method
Below are the bank details and payment procedure for the Management University of Africa Government-sponsored and self-sponsored students – Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Mpesa Paybill procedure
The Management University of Africa,
- Go to MPESA , Paybill , Enter Business No. 247247,
- Enter Acc. No. 0550298813541,
- Enter Amount, Enter PIN, OK
- Account Name: Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Account No: 01129504445300
- Branch: Mombasa Road
- Account Name: Equity Bank
- Account No: 0550298813541
- Branch :Westlands Branch
- Account Name: Barclays Bank of Kenya
- Account No: 010-2023842818
- Branch : Parkside Branch
Students must take note of the following while making payments:
All fees and other charges are payable before the commencement of the academic year as per the respective fee structure.
The University reserves the right to adjust this fee structure from time to time
READ – MUA Student Portal.