The management of Rongo University has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The Rongo University Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Rongo University Admission Requirements
General / Minimum Requirements
- C+ for Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) holders or its equivalent as determined by the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC);
- KNEC diploma or its equivalent.
Postgraduate diploma programme
- Undergraduate degree holder.
- Relevant academic bachelor’s degree holders with Upper second class honors or a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00; Lower second class honors or a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50 on a scale of 4.00 with additional relevant training, evidence of research capability either through research, paper presentations or peer-reviewed publications and relevant working experience.
- Relevant postgraduate diploma.
- Relevant master’s degree holders.
For more information about UoN requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.