The management of the St. Francis University College of Health and Allied Sciences (SFUCHAS) has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
The St. Francis University College of Health and Allied Sciences, SFUCHAS Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc. must meet the following requirement in order to be considered for admission.
SFUCHAS Entry Requirements
The Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Programmes are as follows;
General / Minimum Requirements
All students who apply for Diploma programmes at SFUCHAS need the following:
Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (dps) – 3 Years
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least four (4) passes in non-religious subjects including Chemistry and Biology.
Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences – (upgrading)
Holders of technician certificate in pharmaceutical sciences with a GPA of not less than 2.0.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (dmls)
A holder of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least Four (4) passes in non-religious subjects including Chemistry, Biology and Physics/Engineering Sciences. A pass in Basic Mathematics and English Language is an added advantage.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (upgrading)
Holders of Technician Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences with a GPA of not less than 2.0.
General Instructions to Applicants:
- In due course of application, you must have a VALID working email address; and mobile phone number.
- Kindly select your most preferred Programme according to your qualifications.
- You can select up to 12 institutions/programmes.
- The Application Fees is Tshs.10,000/= per institution and maximum of Tshs.30,000/= for the rest of the choices (Non-refundable).
- You will be issued a Control Number for the payment of the Application Fees.
- The payment can be made through Mobile Money services or Bank
- Kindly read the Students Admission Guidebook for your Programme of interest’s specific entry qualifications/requirements before making any choice. Click here to view/download the Admission Guidebook.
- All applications are processed through the NACTVET application portal that can be accessed online at http://126.96.36.199:8080/noavs/
- Kindly select St. Francis University College of Health and Allied Sciences as your first preference.
For information concern with Application, contact us through the following address:
P.O.Box 175, Ifakara, Tanzania.
Hot line: +(255) 23-2931-568
Fax: +(255) 23-2931-569
Email: [email protected]
For more information about SFUCHAS requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.