Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutrition products. They are also an Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Position(s): 2 Fresher Job Opportunities
- Applications Closing Date: 12th March 2022
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organization: Goodman International
Goodman International Job Advert
We are looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company and occupy the below position
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform front desk administrative duties and offer good customer care services to both internal and external clients.
- Provide general help desk services by dealing with queries from the public and customers
- Receive and direct visitors.
- Answer and route all telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner, and provide accurate information.
- Collaborate with company security personnel on control of access and adhering to security procedures.
- To maintain a front desk visitor’s register.
- Schedule appointments and maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- To participate in organizing company ceremonies and events.
- Receive and direct all incoming correspondence by ensuring urgent mail is immediately drawn to the attention of the responsible personnel and prompt distribution of outgoing mail.
- Maintain a profession presentation of the reception area, ensuring that it is clean and tidy at all times.
- Receive orders from customers and forward them to Telesales office for processing.
- Contact candidates for interviews- as per instructions.
- Perform any other duties as may be instructed by supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Academic Qualifications – University Degree/ Diploma in a Relevant field
- Excellent Communication & Customer care skills.
- Should be a computer-literate with good command of Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, and Access & PowerPoint.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Age: Below 30 years.
How to Apply to Goodman International Vacancy
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries