Mastercard Foundation is guided by its mission to advance learning and promote financial inclusion for people living in poverty. One of the largest foundations in the world, it works almost exclusively in Africa. It was created in 2006 by Mastercard International and operates independently under the governance of its own Board of Directors.
- Job Title: Team Assistant
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Position(s): Admin Jobs
- Applications Closing Date: 5th May2023
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organisation: Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation Job Advert
Reporting to the Country Head, the team assistant will be responsible for administrative support to the Country Programs team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the Country Team’s point of contact for any queries and answer internal and external calls promptly and politely.
- Provide support in managing team calendar including prioritizing and resolving scheduling conflicts as required.
- Coordinate logistics of project meetings and events including room bookings, catering, refreshments etc. Prepare meeting materials as appropriate.
- Provide support in coordinating global travel arrangements including hotel bookings, ground/air transportation, travel itineraries and meeting briefs in advance of all trips.
- Manage agenda, take, and disseminate minutes at team meetings. Create, maintain, and update the organization of files and records for teams.
- Facilitate internal communication within the Country Office.
- Maintain organization of the database, shared network drives and SharePoint sites.
- Build, liaise and sustain relationships with employees, external stakeholders, and public on behalf of the Country Team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a College diploma. A degree will be an added advantage.
- At least four to six years of experience in an Administrative Assistant role in a fast-paced environment. Local experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Office 365, and SharePoint).
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, exhibiting grace under pressure.
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to consistently and effectively produce high quality work.
- Excellent initiative and possess a “take charge” attitude and sense of ownership.
- Strong communication skills in English; written and spoken, and ability to communicate in a local language required.
How to Apply to Mastercard Foundation Vacancy:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries