The Uganda National Roads Authority (UNRA) was established by the National Authority Act, No. 15 of 2006. UNRA became operational on 1st July 2008. The mandate of UNRA is to develop and maintain the national roads network, advise Government on general roads policy and contribute to addressing of transport concerns.
- Job Title: Plant Attendant
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Applications Closing Date: 11th March 2023
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Organization: Uganda National Roads Authority (UNRA)
Uganda National Roads Authority Job Advert
The Plant Attendant will assist in the operation and maintenance of the plant and equipment. The Attendant will also assist the operator in executing the road works.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist to conduct daily assessment of plant or equipment using the UNRA standard checklist in line with procedure;
- Maintain cleanliness of the plant and equipment in line with OHSA guidelines and standards;
- Assist to maintain safe custody of the plant or equipment at the station in line with UNRA security guidelines;
- Maintain and update UNRA station equipment and plant logbook at all times during operations in which he/she is involved.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have an Ordinary Level Certificate of Education or in any other relevant field;
- A valid driving permit is a must.
- Permit class G
- At least two years’ experience in operating plant or equipment in road works.
- High level of integrity;
- Proven track record of outstanding performance;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, particularly staff/management relations;
- Ability to deliver accurate results in a timely manner and in an environment with multiple and challenging tasks.
How to Apply to Jubilee Insurance Ltd Vacancy:
All qualified candidates who wish to join the Uganda National Roads Authority (UNRA) in the aforementioned capacity should apply online.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Tel: +256754900901/ +256784701294 for any inquiries