Students often ask questions like How Do I Upload Documents For My NMU Application?
Before applying to the Nelson Mandela University, NMU, the required documents must be ready for upload.
These documents guarantee safety and it qualifies you to study at the right time and age.
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD?
In order for the university to finalise your application, you are requested to submit the following documentation:
- A copy of your identity document (ID document compulsory for SA Citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID. You may also provide your ID number or serial number that appears on your birth certificate should you still be waiting for your ID Document to be issued).
- A copy of your latest school results (grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September results or final school-leaving results (e.g. if you are currently at school and apply in August submit your June results). No grade 12 March results.
- Full official academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct from previous institution(s) (if applicable).
- Declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety (see point 12) if you are a dependent or currently at school or studying at a tertiary institution or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- A copy of the identity document of parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependent or currently at school or studying at a tertiary institution or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Completed disability assessments form (if applicable).
- Proof of your current residential / home or postal address if applying for on-campus accommodation.
- Postgraduate form (U.24) (see point 12) if you are applying for postgraduate studies.
NB: Please note that your reference number must clearly be indicated on all documentation submitted.
How to Upload Documents for NMU Application
Here’s how to upload the needed documents for your application.
- Click here
- Scroll down to the point ’12’ on how to submit the documents OR
- Save the documents as follow: Student number, underscore, type of document (Example211040673_ID).
- The visit NMU Admission website
- Log in with your details and submit the documents
- otherwise, post the documents to Admissions Undergraduate or Postgraduate Online Applications via,
- PO Box 77000, Nelson Mandela University, Port Elizabeth, 6031 should you wish.
NB: Please do not send your query/document to more than one e-mail address as it causes delays.
After this, you will need to pay your application fee if you have not already done that. Here’s some guidance on how to do that.
If you’ve finished your application and received confirmation from the university that they’ve received it, then you’re going to want to keep updated with where and how far your application is.
The way to do that is to track your application. Here’s how you can do that.