To be registered to RU, you MUST apply for admission during the relevant application period before registering for any qualification at RU.
The Rhodes University, RU will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level.
If you qualify for admission, and if offered a space, you must accept the offer within the prescribed period before you will be able to register.
After Submitting an Application and Confirming your Application Status, What Is the Next Thing to Do?
You must register. Should you not register for the previous academic year for any reason, you will be required to re-apply for the next academic year.
“People also ask; Rhodes University online registration 2021, Rhodes University online application, Rhodes University online application 2022, Rhodes University application, Rhodes University application form, Rhodes University online application 2022 opening date, Rhodes University registration fee 2021, Rhodes University courses…”
How to Registration at RU 2022
At RU, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes etc.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
Administrative registration and curriculum approval (subject choices) will continue online and students are urged to ensure that they are familiar with the changes and various deadlines to ensure smooth re-registration.
In order to register administratively you need:
- Registration fee clearance – all students.
- Passport with a study visa valid for the whole year.
- Proof of medical aid cover offered or recognized by the University – these documents should be emailed to [email protected] prior to administrative registration being cleared.
Keep Your Student Card
You are required to present your current student card when on campus. If you do not keep your card, you will have to obtain a replacement card and pay the standard card replacement fee.
It is always wise to check your registration on ROSS to double-check the subjects for which you have registered.
- Navigate to https://ross.ru.ac.za/
- To be able to log in to ROSS, you need to have registered as an online user and/or received login details from Rhodes University.
- If you have already been allocated a student number and password, then use these to log in.
- A service has requested you to authenticate yourself, please enter your username in the form.
- After logging in follow the next procedure to continue.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while RU processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please contact the official RU for enquiry.