The South African Council for Educators (SACE) invites all the potential providers of Professional Development (PD (programmes, activities, long and short courses, qualications, or part-time qualications and skills development programmes) to apply for SACE approval and endorsement status.
The submission of professional development (PD) activities that respond to the 4IR (fourth industrial revolution and the “new norm” are also welcomed). PD activities address the 3 Streams Model of Vocational, Technical and Academic pathways.
SACE Professional Development Provider Advert
The purpose of this is to enable SACE to;
- Implement the CPTD Management System as per the prescripts of the National Policy Framework for Teacher Education and Development 2007 (NPFTED)
- Approve credible and quality providers of continuing professional teacher development
- Endorse quality and fit-for-purpose professional development activities that respond to the teachers’ professional development needs and the South African education system
- Enable teachers to earn professional development points through their participation in SACE endorsed activities.
SACE Professional Development Online Registration
The SACE online registration is facilitated through the SITA e-services portal. Once registered, you can then log in to the e-gov portal and select SACE to begin registering. If you already registered on www.eservices.gov.za just proceed with login no need to register twice.
SACE PD Submission Dates:
- 25 October to 14 November
- Closing Time: 23h59 Relevant
SACE Application Form
SACE provider application forms can be found at www.sace.org.za.
Enquiries Can Be Directed To:
012 679 9723
012 663 0424 / 012 679 9723 (general)
Email: [email protected]
Please note that any submission made after the 14th November 2021 will form part of the next round of applications.