- Undergraduate Qualification: Advanced Diploma
- Qualification Code: 90165
- NQF Level: 7
- Total Credits: 120
- SAQA ID: 111152
- APS/AS: 60
- Maximum Time to Complete This Qualification: 3 years
UNISA Advanced Diploma in Computer Integrated Education Admission Requirements
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
A four-year Bachelor of Education degree (specialising in the related school teaching subject field),
a diploma in the related field, plus a Postgraduate Certificate in Education, or a Higher Diploma in Education,
an Advanced Certificate in Education or a Further Diploma in Education that follows a professional teaching qualification, or a four-year Higher Diploma in Education (in the related school teaching subject field),
Applicants who do not comply with the above requirements should consider applying for a lower level qualification for which they meet the statutory and additional requirements
UNISA Advanced Diploma in Computer Integrated Education Student Fees and Funding Your Studies
Pay the application fee once you’ve received your student number.
- R120 for online applications
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Send the proof of payment to [email protected]
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
Please note that this application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available.
Click here to find out more about Unisa’s student fees, and the bursaries and loans for Unisa students.
UNISA Advanced Diploma in Computer Integrated Education Application for Admission
Applications for admission to Unisa’s undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) are closed.
Please Take Note of The Following:
- All applications for admission must be submitted online. No self-help stations will be available for applications.
- Admission to a qualification is not automatic. It will depend on whether you comply with the admission requirements and if space is available.
Additional Support for This Qualification via TVET Colleges
Unisa has an agreement with various Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges to offer classes in a selected number of qualifications. These classes have proved to generally improve the throughput rate of students who enrol for them.
Take Note of The Following:
- Make sure that your TVET college of choice offers support in your qualification.
- Apply for admission during Unisa’s application period via your TVET college or via Unisa.
UNISA Advanced Diploma in Computer Integrated Education Registration
Unisa will send the necessary information about registration dates and the registration process to all successful applicants who have confirmed their acceptance of Unisa’s offer.