- Undergraduate Qualification: Diploma
- Qualification Code: 90136
- NQF Level: 6
- Total Credits: 360
- SAQA ID: 112692
- APS/AS: 18
- Maximum Time to Complete This Qualification: 8 years
UNISA Diploma in Industrial Engineering Admission Requirements
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
A National Senior Certificate (NSC) (Diploma endorsement) with a rating of 4 in Mathematics or Technical Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy), English, Physical Science or Technical Science, or N4 Mathematics and Engineering Science with a minimum mark of 50%,
a Senior Certificate (prior to 2008) with Mathematics, Physical Science and English with at least a D symbol on the Higher Grade or C symbol on the Standard Grade or N4 Mathematics and Engineering Science with a minimum mark of 50%,
an NC(V) National Certificate (Vocational) (Diploma endorsement) with English, Mathematics and Engineering Science with a minimum mark of 50%,
a Higher Certificate in a relevant field.
UNISA Diploma in Industrial Engineering Student Fees and Funding Your Studies
Pay the application fee once you’ve received your student number.
- R120 for online applications
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030)
- Send the proof of payment to [email protected]
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
Please note that this application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available.
Click here to find out more about Unisa’s student fees, and the bursaries and loans for Unisa students.
UNISA Diploma in Industrial Engineering Application for Admission
Applications for admission to Unisa’s undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) are closed.
Please Take Note of The Following:
- All applications for admission must be submitted online. No self-help stations will be available for applications.
- Admission to a qualification is not automatic. It will depend on whether you comply with the admission requirements and if space is available.
Additional Support for This Qualification via TVET Colleges
Unisa has an agreement with various Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges to offer classes in a selected number of qualifications. These classes have proved to generally improve the throughput rate of students who enrol for them.
Take Note of The Following:
- Make sure that your TVET college of choice offers support in your qualification.
- Apply for admission during Unisa’s application period via your TVET college or via Unisa.
UNISA Diploma in Industrial Engineering Registration
Unisa will send the necessary information about registration dates and the registration process to all successful applicants who have confirmed their acceptance of Unisa’s offer.