For your convenience, we have provided a variety of different payment methods available at the University of the Western Cape (UWC).
People Also Search For; “UWC student portal, UWC student accounts contact details, UWC registration fee 2021, UWC finance department contact details, UWC distinction money, UWC NSFAS contact details, UWC NSFAS allowance, UWC financial aid email address..”
The following are table detailed ways to pay, payment channels, plus refunds and other information.
All payments must be made to the University of the Western Cape.
Fees May Be Paid Using the Following Methods:
- Cash, debit card, credit card or cheque at our cashiers on the Ground floor, West Wing building
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Credit card payments will be accepted online at www.uwc.ac.za, and
- Postal order or foreign draft using the account details supplied below.
UWC Direct Deposits Payment Method
Bank: ABSA Bank
Name of Account: UWC STUDENT DEPOSIT ACCOUNT
Branch: Public Sector Western Cape
Address: First Floor, Tygerpark 4, Willie Van Schoor Drive, Bellville, 7530
Account Number: 40 4960 47 40
Branch Code: 632005
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
UWC South African Students
- Deposit Reference: Student Number, Surname and Names (e.g. 2000001, Brown, Peter John).
UWC International Students
- Reference/Remittance: Complete in Field 70 Purpose of Payment, Student Number, Surname and Names (e.g. 2000001, Brown, Peter John).
- Payments may take up to two (2) business days for local and seven (7) business days for international transactions to reflect on our system.
- Credit card payments may take up to ten (10) business days to reflect on our system.
- Deposits slips of UWC receipts must be retained.
- Please ensure that you use your student number in all future communications with the university.
- A service levy of R70.00 will be raised on cheques dishonoured by the bank.
For all payment related queries, please contact,
Tel: +27 (21) 959 2479
Fax: +27 (21) 959 1556 / 2986
Email: [email protected]
Cash Office operating hours: Monday-Friday 08h30 – 16h30
Contact Details: +27 (21) 959 2698 / 3399