Applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole programme. For example, applicants can start at Postgraduate Certificate level and work their way through to the LLM, or can stop after completing the PG Certificate. Applicants who have completed an undergraduate degree may start at LLM level, skipping the PG Certificate and Diploma.
Canon Collins Trust University of London LLM Scholarships Advertisement
- Position(s): Several
- Applications closing Date: June 30, 2022
- Vacancy Type: Permanent/Temporary.
- Company Name: Canon Collins
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of University of London International Programmes which shall waive full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the qualification, however recipients are required to complete at least two modules per year.
- Applicant should be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe;
- Normally resident in one of these countries;
- In possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme;
- Currently employed in full or part-time work;
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
How to Apply
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must be in possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme. Note that you do not need to be admitted to the programme before applying for the scholarship, but you will need to apply separately for admission if you are selected for a scholarship.
For more information, visit Canon Collins.